- Part of a $46 billion industry
- A proven concept celebrating our 50th anniversary in 2023
- Hungry Howie’s® is ranked #9 in U.S. pizza sales *Source: 2022 Technomic
- Average unit revenue $872,531**
- #172 on the Franchise Times Top 500 List
- Over 535 stores in over 21 states and growing
- Strong business model
- Significantly less investment per square foot than comparable brands
- Strong sales to investment ratios
- Delivery is a core competency, so we are well positioned to take advantage of the seismic shift in demand for delivered food
- Our technology platforms perform
- State of the art online ordering system - over 20.5 million visits annually
- Online sales up +14.8% in 2022
- Innovative customer loyalty program to drive sales
- Real time access to store level data through mobile business management tools
- Comprehensive training and support
- Team of experienced operations consultants supporting franchisee growth
- Comprehensive new franchisee in store and online training programs
- Online training modules available to help you train your employees
- Dedicated real estate and construction team
- An incredible marketing team with “world class” experience
- Turnkey strategic marketing planning and execution
- Rapidly growing brand and same store sales growth powered by integrated “digital first“ marketing execution
- Local store marketing initiatives to bond with consumers in your trading area
- Geographic opportunities
- Multi-Unit Operators – Opportunities available in many markets. Supplement your existing business by adding a proven concept to your portfolio
- Single-Unit Operators – Leverage our expertise so start your new business. Availability in many markets
With over 50 years of experience, Hungry Howie’s® is consistently ranked as one of the top pizza franchises in the nation.
We started in 1973 with one hamburger shop turned delivery and carryout pizzeria in the suburbs of Detroit. Our President/CEO Steve Jackson started there as a delivery driver. Since then, Hungry Howie’s has become a top pizza franchise with over 535 locations in 21 states and growing.
At Hungry Howie’s, we provide people the opportunity to enrich their lives and their community. Our franchisees are an integral part of the communities they serve. Whether it is supporting a nationally recognized charity or the elementary school down the street, our franchisees give back.
Since 2009, Hungry Howie’s has supported the National Breast Cancer Foundation® through our Love, Hope & Pizza campaign. Together we’ve raised almost $5 million for this deserving cause.
Quick service restaurants (QSR) is a competitive category. One of the key advantages to owning a Hungry Howie’s franchise is the access you will have to a proven system developed and maintained by long time industry experts. Our leadership team and field staff have decades of collective experience in QSR and especially the pizza business. They are passionate about nurturing, supporting, and developing franchisees, whether they are a one-unit operator just getting started or a seasoned multi-unit restaurant operator. We are with you every step of the way - your success is our success!